Join our community and get FREE access to the 7 Proven and Simple Steps we use to communicate without fighting today.
Plus the Better Spouse Monthly Newsletter we send to married couples on the 1st day of every month.
Read one or more of our most popular articles for couples right now, so you can start your journey to becoming a better spouse today.
We’ve grouped them into 5 essential topics to make it easier for you to get started on improving, strengthening, and transforming your marriage.
To see the amazing marriage resources we recommend for couples, click here right now.
1. How to Communicate Effectively with Your Spouse Without Fighting
2. 7 Simple Communication Exercises for Couples to Do Together
3. How to Fight Fair with Your Spouse
4. How to Build or Rebuild Trust in Your Marriage
5. 69 Thought-Provoking Conversation Starters for Connecting, Building Trust, and Rekindling Intimacy
6. Best 6 Marriage Communication Books for Couples
1. How to Talk to Your Spouse About Money (Without Fighting)
2. How to Create a Monthly Budget After Marriage
3. How to Stop Fighting Over Money
Sex, Romance, and Intimacy
1. How to Reconnect with Your Spouse
2. How to Resolve Sexual Intimacy Differences with Your Spouse
3. 101+ Fun Things for Couples to Do Together
4. 22 Ways to Connect with Your Spouse Every Day
5. 8 Conversations Every Couple Needs to Have About Sex
6. Fun Quizzes for Couples to Take Together
7. Best 13 Sex and Intimacy Books for Married Couples
8. 7 Signs You Are Drifting From Your Spouse (and What to Do About It)
1. 20 Marriage Lessons From Our First Year
2. Best Marriage Books for Couples to Read Together
3. How to Overcome Your Selfish Behavior to Become a Selfless Spouse
4. 30+ Inspirational Marriage Quotes for Couples
5. How to Work From Home With Your Spouse (And Not Ruin Your Marriage)
1. How to Change Your Name After Marriage
2. The First Year Marriage Show Podcast
3. How to Create a Peaceful Home for Your Family
4. How to Choose a Theme for Your Family
Get the 7 Proven and Simple Steps we use to communicate without fighting right now.
You will also receive our Better Spouse Monthly newsletter for couples, updates to new articles on the blog, and occasional emails from us.