In today’s episode, Jackie and Stephana Bledsoe share their first year of marriage story.
They have been married for more than 13 years, have 3 beautiful kids, and live in Indianapolis.
Jackie is the speaker, writer, and host of the 7 Rings of Marriage Show. Stephana is the director of a Home School Co-op in Indianapolis.
Together, they help couples build healthy and lasting marriages.
Description of first year in one or two words
Eye opening and challenging.
Some of the topics we discussed are:
1. How to resolve the sexual intimacy differences.
2. Communicating your needs to your spouse.
3. The Seven Rings of Marriage
4. Date nights.
5. Pre-marital counseling.
How to Listen to this episode
Click on the Play button below:
If viewing this in an email, click here.
Marriage Resources Mentioned
If you enjoyed this episode, we will truly appreciate it if you:
1. Leave us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes. Click here to leave your review and rating.
2. Share this episode with your friends, family, and anyone you believe will benefit from listening. You can use the Social Media buttons at the end of this post.
3. Share your thoughts on this episode in the comments section.
Thank you for listening.
Enjoy your marriage, enjoy your life!
P.S. Need help with your marriage? Click here.