Our guest for this week is Jesse Forster.
Jesse lives in Kazakstan, has been married for 4 years and has two children.
He is the host of Father Nation podcast, a podcast dedicated to helping fathers become great parents.
Description of First Year in one or two words
Some of the topics we discussed are:
1. Learning how to express yourself.
2. Learning how to communicate effectively.
3. Sacrificing your wants for the needs of your spouse.
4. How to communicate with in-laws even with language barriers.
5. Why listening to your spouse is important and how to do it.
How to Listen to this episode
Click on the Play button below:
If viewing this in an email, click here.
Marriage Resources Mentioned
If you enjoyed this episode, we will truly appreciate it if you:
1. Leave us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes. Click here to leave your review and rating.
2. Share this episode with your friends, family, and anyone you believe will benefit from listening. You can use the Social Media buttons on the left.
3. Share your thoughts on this episode in the comments section.
Thank you for listening.
Enjoy your marriage, enjoy your life!
P.S. Need help with your marriage? Click here.