Alex Barker from Michigan is our guest for this week. He has been married for 5 years and has two children.
Alex is a pharmacist by profession, an online business coach part-time, and former host of the well known Leadership Dojo podcast.
Note: Click here to get access to the Bonus Session about sexual challenges with Alex.
Description of First Year in one or two words
Some of the topics we discussed are:
1. Looking for common themes with your marriage issues.
2. Standing up for what you want.
3. Sexual challenges in the first year.
4. Taking responsibility for your actions.
5. How to listen to your spouse with two key principles.
6. Helping your spouse stand up for their decisions.
7. The joy of improving yourself due to your spouse’s characteristics.
How to Listen to this episode
Click on the Play button below:
You can also listen on iTunes or Stitcher Radio.
If viewing this in an email click here.
Marriage Resources Mentioned
Bonus content on sexual challenges
Marriage Counseling and Therapy.
Thank you for listening.
If you enjoyed this episode, we will truly appreciate it if you leave us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes.
Click here to leave your review and rating.
Enjoy your marriage, enjoy your life!
P.S. Need help with your marriage? Click here.