Welcome back! Alison Chrun from California is our guest for today.
Alison has been married for 8 and a half years, is a mom to two boys, and presently pursuing her Masters degree in Marriage and Family Therapy.
Description of First Year in one or two words
Some of the topics we discussed are:
1. Becoming ONE as a couple with your finances.
2. Should you merge your finances?
3. How to decide whether to buy a house before having babies.
4. Getting married to a new culture.
5. How to express your feelings with your spouse.
6. Benefits of open and honest communication with your spouse.
7. Why you should help your spouse.
How to Listen to this episode
Click on the Play button below:
If viewing this in an email, click here.
The experience of growing up with divorced parents.
Thank you for listening.
If you enjoyed this episode, we will truly appreciate it if you leave us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes.
Click here to leave your review and rating.
Enjoy your marriage, enjoy your life!
P.S. Need help with your marriage? Click here.