Our guest for this week is Kimberly Esrkine.
Kimberly has been married for more than 3 years and lives in Montana.
She is a Nukes Air Force Officer, and one of the Divas at Dating Divas.
Description of First Year in one or two words
Amazing and difficult.
Some of the topics we discussed are:
1. Being happy with yourself before marriage.
2. Learning to communicate often, and effectively.
3. Being conscious of your spouse’s needs and wants.
4. How to compromise with your spouse on your marriage expectations.
5. Marriage will break you down first, and then build you up.
How to Listen to this episode
Click on the Play button below:
If viewing this in an email, click here.
Marriage Resources Mentioned
Bible Study Groups.
Marine Spouse’s Groups.
Free Communication eBook – (This is the free resource Ashley mentioned in this week’s episode.)
If you enjoyed this episode, we will truly appreciate it if you:
1. Leave us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes. Click here to leave your review and rating.
2. Share this episode with your friends, family, and anyone you believe will benefit from listening. You can use the Social Media buttons on the left.
3. Share your thoughts on this episode in the comments section.
Thank you for listening.
Enjoy your marriage, enjoy your life!
P.S. Need help with your marriage? Click here.