In this week’s episode, our guests are Jim and Teresa Adams.
Jim and Teresa have been married for more than 29 years, have 4 children, and live in Jackson, Mississipi.
Jim is certified marriage coach, and Teresa is a licensed professional counselor. Together, they co-host The Family Matters First podcast.
Description of First Year in one or two words
Some of the topics we discussed are:
1. How to enjoy your hobbies after marriage.
2. How to decrease, and allow your marriage to increase.
3. Investing in your marriage.
How to Listen to this episode
Click on the Play button below:
You can also listen on iTunes or Stitcher Radio.
If viewing this in an email, click here.
Marriage Resources Mentioned
Sheet Music – This is the book we (Marcus and Ashley) plan on reading together as part of our goals for 2015.
The Power of a Praying Husband
Point Man: How a Man Can Lead His Family
If you enjoyed this episode, we will truly appreciate it if you:
1. Leave us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes. Click here to leave your review and rating.
2. Share this episode with your friends, family, and anyone you believe will benefit from listening. You can use the Social Media buttons on the left.
3. Share your thoughts on this episode in the comments section.
Thank you for listening.
Enjoy your marriage, enjoy your life!
P.S. Need help with your marriage? Click here.