In today’s episode, Nick Pavlidis shared his first year marriage experience with us.
Nick is a writer, speaker, coach, and a lawyer. He has been married for over 6 years to a very patient woman and has two great kids.
Description of Nick’s First Year in one or two words
Challenging but hopeful.
Some of the topics we discussed are:
1. How to use personal accountability to improve our marriage.
2. Listening to your spouse.
3. Whether to combine your finances or not.
4. How to communicate with each other.
5. Making your marriage a priority.
How to Listen to this episode
Click on the Play button below:
If viewing this in an email, click here.
Marriage Resources Mentioned
If you enjoyed this episode, we will truly appreciate it if you:
1. Leave us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes. Click here to leave your review and rating.
2. Share this episode with your friends, family, and anyone you believe will benefit from listening. You can use the Social Media buttons at the end of this post.
3. Share your thoughts on this episode in the comments section.
Thank you for listening.
Enjoy your marriage, enjoy your life.
P.S. Need help with your marriage? Click here.