In today’s episode, Steve and Beth Tessler share their first year of marriage story.
Steve is a mail handler and retired Navy personnel, and Beth is a surgical coordinator.
They have been married for over 19 years, have 2 kids, 2 step-children from Steve’s first marriage, and reside in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Description of First Year in one or two words
Challenging and Adventurous.
Some of the topics we discussed are:
1. How to unite stay united.
2. How to overcome the struggle of living apart as a military couple.
3. Seeking help and support when needed.
4. Cooking together as a couple.
5. Getting rid of debt.
Listen to their first year story, the struggles, exciting moments, and what they wish they had known before getting married.
How to Listen to this episode
Click on the Play button below:
You can also listen on iTunes or Stitcher Radio.
If viewing this in an email, click here.
Marriage Resources Mentioned
If you enjoyed this episode, we will truly appreciate it if you:
1. Leave us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes. Click here to leave your review and rating.
2. Share this episode with your friends, family, and anyone you believe will benefit from listening. You can use the Social Media buttons on the left.
3. Share your thoughts on this episode in the comments section.
Thank you for listening.
Enjoy your marriage, enjoy your life!
P.S. Need help with your marriage? Click here.