In today’s episode, Derek and Carrie Olson share their First Year Marriage story.
They have been married for more than 3 years, have a daughter who rocks their world, and live in Kansas City, Missouri.
Together, they host the Better Conversations on Money and Marriage podcast.
And encourage couples to strengthen their marriage by having better conversations on money and marriage.
Description of First Year in one or two words
Diverse, arduous, and enchanted.
Some of the topics we discussed are:
1. How to deal with foreclosure.
2. Getting on the same page financially.
3. Being careful where you seek marriage advice.
4. Being open and honest with your spouse.
5. Learning from other couples.
How to Listen to this episode
Click on the Play button below:
You can also listen on iTunes or Stitcher Radio.
If viewing this in an email, click here.
Marriage Resources Mentioned
Trusted Real Estate Agent
Living in the US is a dream many people around the world hope to achieve someday, and we are very grateful to be able to live this dream.
But without Veterans, this would not be possible.
Thank you to all Veterans who have served, and those who continue to serve for the service, and sacrifices you have made for us.
If you enjoyed this episode, we will truly appreciate it if you:
1. Leave us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes. Click here to leave your review and rating.
2. Share this episode with your friends, family, and anyone you believe will benefit from listening. You can use the Social Media buttons on the left.
3. Share your thoughts on this episode in the comments section.
Thank you for listening.
Enjoy your marriage, enjoy your life!
P.S. Need help with your marriage? Click here.