Living in an RV is not easy, and that’s what our guests for this week, Jon and Jema Anderson do every day.
Jon and Jema have been married for over 20 years, live and work full time in an RV, and have 4 kids.
Description of First Year in one or two words
Some of the topics we discussed are:
1. How to overcome sexual addiction in marriage.
2. Struggling with doing things differently as a couple.
3. Talking about your problems, inward struggles, and issues together.
4. How to communicate about sex and intimately.
5. How to express your feelings and emotions.
6. Dealing with sexual addiction.
7. Why keeping secrets is harmful to your marriage.
How to Listen to this episode
Click on the Play button below:
You can also listen on iTunes or Stitcher Radio.
If viewing this in an email, click here.
Marriage Resources Mentioned
Getting help from the government programs.
Thank you for listening.
If you enjoyed this episode, we will truly appreciate it if you leave us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes.
Click here to leave your review and rating.
Enjoy your marriage, enjoy your life!
P.S. Need help with your marriage? Click here.