In this week’s episode, Kimanzi and Tanya Constable share their first year of marriage story.
Kimanzi and Tanya have been married for over 15 years, have three energetic children, and live in Maui, Hawaii.
Kimanzi is an author, speaker, life and business coach, whose mission it to help people live life by their own design and create true freedom in life. Tanya is a well respected Nurse Aid.
Description of First Year in one or two words
Interesting to confrontational.
Some of the topics we discussed are:
1. How to overcome insecurities in marriage.
2. Seeking help when needed.
3. Are you living or existing?
4. Getting on the same page financially.
5. How to relate with your in-laws.
How to Listen to this episode
Click on the Play button below:
If viewing this in an email, click here.
Marriage Resources Mentioned
If you enjoyed this episode, we will truly appreciate it if you:
1. Leave us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes. Click here to leave your review and rating.
2. Share this episode with your friends, family, and anyone you believe will benefit from listening. You can use the Social Media buttons on the left.
3. Share your thoughts on this episode in the comments section.
Thank you for listening.
Enjoy your marriage, enjoy your life!
P.S. Need help with your marriage? Click here.