In this week’s episode, Leslie Samuel from Become A Blogger shares his first year of marriage story.
Leslie is a blogger who loves playing piano and believes in changing the world one blog at a time.
He has been married for over 8 years to his beautiful wife Marguerite, have a son, and lives in Michigan.
Description of First Year in one or two words
A learning experience.
Some of the topics discussed are:
1. How to manage your finances together.
2. How to compromise on your marriage expectations.
3. Choosing between your family or career.
4. Understanding each other, and your goals as a couple.
5. Never try to change your spouse.
How to Listen to this episode
Click on the Play button below:
If viewing this in an email, click here.
Marriage Resources Mentioned
If you enjoyed this episode, we will truly appreciate it if you:
1. Leave us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes. Click here to leave your review and rating.
2. Share this episode with your friends, family, and anyone you believe will benefit from listening.
You can use the Social Media buttons on the left.
3. Share your thoughts on this episode in the comments section.
Thank you for listening.
Enjoy your marriage, enjoy your life!
P.S. Need help with your marriage? Click here.