In this week’s episode, Dustin Riechmann share’s his first year of marriage story.
He has been married to Bethany for over 13 years, has 3 children, and lives in Saint Louis, Missouri.
He blogs regularly at Engaged Marriage and focuses on helping busy couples enjoy their marriage.
Description of First Year in one or two words
Some of the topics we discussed are:
1. How to make extra money on the side to support your family
2. Getting on the same page.
3. Living debt-free.
4. Three strategies for earning extra income.
5. How to decide on where to spend the holidays.
How to Listen to this episode
Click on the Play button below:
If viewing this in an email, click here.
Marriage Resources Mentioned
If you enjoyed this episode, we will truly appreciate it if you:
1. Leave us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes. Click here to leave your review and rating.
2. Share this episode with your friends, family, and anyone you believe will benefit from listening. You can use the Social Media buttons at the end of this post.
3. Share your thoughts on this episode in the comments section.
Thank you for listening.
Enjoy your marriage, enjoy your life!
P.S. Need help with your marriage? Click here.