Amanda Snodgrass is our guest for this week.
She has been married for 15 years, is a mom to 3 children, and works in the medical field.
Amanda lives in Kentucky and blogs online at Post Traumatic Wife. Her blog is dedicated to helping wives and family members of soldiers with PTSD.
Description of First Year in one or two words
Some of the topics we discussed are:
1. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
2. How to make sacrifices for your marriage and family.
3. Learning how your spouse communicates.
4. How to deal with two different belief systems.
5. Benefits of marriage counseling.
How to Listen to this episode
Click on the Player below:
If viewing this in an email, click here.
Marriage Resources Mentioned
Thank you for listening.
If you enjoyed this episode, we will truly appreciate it if you leave us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes.
Click here to leave your review and rating.
Enjoy your marriage, enjoy your life!
P.S. Need help with your marriage? Click here.