Our guests for this week are Mark and Marie Oates.
Mark and Marie have been married for over 6 years, have a son, and live in Nashville, Tennessee.
They love helping couples untangle the messy parts of their relationship at Nashville Marriage Studios!
Description of First Year in one or two words
Easy, and smooth.
Some of the topics we discussed are:
1. How to deal with your political differences, selfishness, and adjusting to life under ONE roof.
2. Setting rules for your house, marriage, and family.
3. How to deal with your in-laws.
4. The role of values in your marriage.
5. How to deal with the pain of divorce, and benefits of pre-engagement counseling.
How to Listen to this episode
Click on the Play button below:
If viewing this in an email, click here.
Marriage Resources Mentioned
Free Communication eBook – (This is the free resource Ashley mentioned in this week’s episode.)
If you enjoyed this episode, we will truly appreciate it if you:
1. Leave us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes. Click here to leave your review and rating.
2. Share this episode with your friends, family, and anyone you believe will benefit from listening. You can use the Social Media buttons on the left.
3. Share your thoughts on this episode in the comments section.
Thank you for listening.
Enjoy your marriage, enjoy your life!
P.S. Need help with your marriage? Click here.