Our guest for this week is Justin Ricklefs.
Justin has been married to his beautiful wife Brooke for 12 years, have 5 children, and live in Kansas City, Missouri.
Justin works as a Sales Executive with a technology company and loves photography.
Description of First Year in one or two words
Some of the topics we discussed are:
1. Adjusting to married life while in college.
2. Making sacrifices for your marriage, and talking about your unspoken marriage expectations.
3. Looking out for your spouse.
4. How to deal with the Holidays without neglecting your spouse.
5. What to do when things do not go as planned.
6. Carving out time to spend with your spouse.
7. Asking for forgiveness.
How to Listen to this episode
Click on the Play button below:
If viewing this in an email, click here.
Marriage Resources Mentioned
Learning from other couples.
If you enjoyed this episode, we will truly appreciate it if you:
1. Leave us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes. Click here to leave your review and rating.
2. Share this episode with your friends, family, and anyone you believe will benefit from listening. You can use the Social Media buttons on the left.
3. Share your thoughts on this episode in the comments section.
Thank you for listening.
Enjoy your marriage, enjoy your life!
P.S. Need help with your marriage? Click here.