This week, Paul Angone is our guest. He has been married for 7 years, has two daughters, and lives in San Diego, California.
Paul is the author of All Groan Up: Searching for Self, Faith, and a Freaking Job, and the best-selling book 101 Secrets for Your Twenties.
He is passionate about helping twenty somethings and thirty somethings discover their purpose, and live life to the fullest.
Description of First Year in one or two words
Adventure and complex.
Some of the topics we discussed are:
1. Building a strong foundation for your marriage.
2. Traditional marriage roles reversal.
3. Having honest and hard conversations with your spouse.
4. How to deal with marriage expectations.
5. What to do when you feel attacked and defensive.
6. Childhood patterns that affect you, and your marriage.
7. Choosing each other over anything else.
How to Listen to this episode
Click on the Play button below:
If viewing this in an email, click here.
Thank you for listening.
If you enjoyed this episode, we will truly appreciate it if you leave us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes.
Click here to leave your review and rating.
Enjoy your marriage, enjoy your life!
P.S. Support The First Year Marriage Show by shopping at Amazon.com
P.P.S. Do you find it difficult communicating with your spouse? Check out our recently compiled list of the best marriage communication books for couples today.