This week’s episode features Mike and Monica Louie’s First Year Story.
Mike and Monica live in Vancouver, Washington, have two energetic kids, and have been married for five and a half years.
Mike is a law enforcement officer and Monica blogs at ourdebtfreefamily.com where she helps people take control of their money so they can pay off debt and work toward true financial freedom.
Description of First Year in one or two words
Some of the topics we discussed are:
1. Communicating face to face with your spouse.
2. Learning each other’s habit.
3. Talking calmly with your spouse.
4. How to deal with the loss of a family member.
5. Getting out of credit card debt.
6. Working together as a team on your finances.
How to Listen to this episode
Click on the Play button below:
If viewing this in an email click here.
Marriage Resources Mentioned
Thank you for listening.
If you enjoyed this episode, we will truly appreciate it if you leave us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes.
Click here to leave your review and rating.
Enjoy your marriage, enjoy your life!
P.S. Need help with your marriage? Click here.