Our guests for this week are Josh and Erin Bender from Australia.
Josh and Erin have been married for 13 years, have 2 kids and have been travelling around the world since 2012.
Together they provide excellent global travel information and resources to couples, parents, families and individuals through their website.
Description of First Year in one or two words
Talking and Listening.
Some of the topics we discussed are:
1. How to deal with marriage expectations.
2. Combining your strengths and weaknesses to excel as a couple.
3. How to deal with falling out of love.
4. How to set boundaries when you work from home.
5. Having an exciting First Year.
6. Investing in your marriage.
7. Learning from older couples and role models.
How to Listen to this episode
Click on the Play button below:
You can also listen on iTunes or Stitcher Radio.
If viewing this in an email, click here.
Marriage Resources Mentioned
If you enjoyed this episode, we will truly appreciate it if you:
1. Leave us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes. Click here to leave your review and rating.
2. Share this episode with your friends, family, and anyone you believe will benefit from listening. You can use the Social Media buttons on the left.
3. Share your thoughts on this episode in the comments section.
Thank you for listening.
Enjoy your marriage, enjoy your life!
P.S. Need help with your marriage? Click here.