In this week’s episode, we share our first year of marriage story.
Description of First Year in one or two words
Some of the topics we discussed are:
1. Marcus facing deportation, and the financial difficulties that we went through.
2. Letting go of insecurities.
3. Learning how to become selfless.
4. How to communicate with each other without fighting.
5. Adjusting to married life as a couple.
How to Listen to this episode
Click on the Play button below:
If viewing this in an email, click here.
Marriage Resources Mentioned
If you enjoyed this episode, we will truly appreciate it if you:
1. Leave us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes. Click here to leave your review and rating.
2. Share this episode with your friends, family, and anyone you believe will benefit from listening. You can use the Social Media buttons on the left.
3. Share your thoughts on this episode in the comments section.
Thank you for listening.
Enjoy your marriage, enjoy your life!
P.S. Need help with your marriage? Click here.