Our guest for this week is Roger Whitney.
Roger has been married for over 24 years to his wonderful wife Shauna, have 2 children, and live in Forth Worth, Texas.
Roger helps individuals and couples plan well, and invest wisely for retirement.
He is also the host of the Retirement Answerman podcast.
Description of First Year in one or two words
Some of the topics we discussed are:
1. Bringing your own energy to your marriage, and having your own identity in marriage.
2. Surrounding yourself with people who inspire you to bring the best out of you.
3. Dealing with little annoyances before they build up and destroy your marriage.
4. The secret to a good marriage.
5. Having lots of little conversations.
How to Listen to this episode
Click on the Play button below:
If viewing this in an email, click here.
Marriage Resource Mentioned
If you enjoyed this episode, we will truly appreciate it if you:
1. Leave us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes. Click here to leave your review and rating.
2. Share this episode with your friends, family, and anyone you believe will benefit from listening. You can use the Social Media buttons on the left.
3. Share your thoughts on this episode in the comments section.
Thank you for listening.
Enjoy your marriage, enjoy your life!
P.S. Need help with your marriage? Click here.