Tanja Pajevic is our guest for this week. She has been married for 10 years, lives in Boulder Colorado with her husband and their two sons.
Tanja is a former Fulbright Fellow to Slovenia, writer and consultant. She is also the author of the best-selling marriage book, 9 Steps to Heal Your Resentment and Reboot Your Marriage.
Description of First Year in one or two words
Some of the topics we discussed are:
1. Getting married later in life.
2. How to create joint and separate bank accounts.
3. Raising kids while adjusting to each other and married life.
4. The benefits of humor and laughter in marriage.
5. How to resolve crisis together.
6. Learning to give and take in marriage.
7. The importance of deeper and meaningful conversations.
How to Listen to this episode
Click on the Play button below:
If viewing this in an email click here.
Thank you for listening.
If you enjoyed this episode, we will truly appreciate it if you leave us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes.
Click here to leave your review and rating.
Enjoy your marriage, enjoy your life!
P.S. Need help with your marriage? Click here.