In this week’s episode, Philip and Loretta Devine share their first year of marriage story.
Philip and Loretta have been married for about 7 years, have 3 beautiful children, and live in Louisville, Kentucky.
Philip is a former marine, speaker, and host of the Live Life Better podcast which helps husbands lean on Christ and love their families.
Loretta is a stay at home mom, and hosts cooking classes on Devine Cooking.
Description of First Year in one or two words
Risky and against the odds.
Being committed and patient.
Some of the topics discussed are:
1. Choosing your spouse over others.
2. Importance of marriage counseling.
3. Learning how to communicate.
4. How to deal with your in-laws.
5. How to resolve conflicts together.
How to Listen to this episode
Click on the Play button below:
If viewing this in an email, click here.
Marriage Resources Mentioned
If you enjoyed this episode, we will truly appreciate it if you:
1. Leave us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes. Click here to leave your review and rating.
2. Share this episode with your friends, family, and anyone you believe will benefit from listening. You can use the Social Media buttons on the left.
3. Share your thoughts on this episode in the comments section.
Thank you for listening.
Enjoy your marriage, enjoy your life!
P.S. Need help with your marriage? Click here.