Our guests for this week are Paul and Courtney Burton.
Paul and Courtney have been married a year and a half and live in Lynchburg, Virginia.
Paul is Applications Developer, and Courtney is stay at home wife.
Description of First Year in one or two words
Paul: Rolla coaster
Courtney: Learning curve.
Some of the topics we discussed are:
1. Dating with a purpose.
2. Benefits of pre-marital counseling.
3. Learning about your spouse, and how to mesh your lifestyles together.
4. Making decisions before marriage.
5. Respecting your spouse, and learning to listen to him/her.
How to Listen to this episode
Click on the Play button below:
If viewing this in an email, click here.
Marriage Resources Mentioned
If you enjoyed this episode, we will truly appreciate it if you:
1. Leave us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes. Click here to leave your review and rating.
2. Share this episode with your friends, family, and anyone you believe will benefit from listening. You can use the Social Media buttons on the left.
3. Share your thoughts on this episode in the comments section.
Thank you for listening.
Enjoy your marriage, enjoy your life!
P.S. Need help with your marriage? Click here.