Our guests for this week are Warren and Betsy Talbot.
Warren and Betsy have been married for more than 10 years, live in Spain and co-host the popular marriage podcast, Married With Luggage.
They also enjoy showing couples what they have learned about love by traveling around the world.
Description of First Year in one or two words
Some of the topics we discussed are:
1. How to fight with your spouse without attacking them.
2. How to deal with different marriage expectations.
3. Benefits of an Annual Love Contract.
4. Putting your marriage first.
5. How to resolve differences in your marriage.
6. Why you need a team mindset.
7. Giving yourself permission to dream big.
How to Listen to this episode
Click on the Play button below:
If viewing this in an email, click here.
Marriage Resources Mentioned
If you enjoyed this episode, we will truly appreciate it if you:
1. Leave us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes. Click here to leave your review and rating.
2. Share this episode with your friends, family, and anyone you believe will benefit from listening. You can use the Social Media buttons on the left.
3. Share your thoughts on this episode in the comments section.
Thank you for listening.
Enjoy your marriage, enjoy your life!
P.S. Need help with your marriage? Click here.